July 20, 2011

Neo Vision Glamour Brown Contact Lens

                              
Brand: Neo Vision
 Diameter: 14.2
Water Content: 45%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 Year disposal

This is the contact that I wanted at PinkyParadise.com
This circle contact lenses is called Neo Vision Glamour Brown for $29.90

 ....... and i finally got it XD



I'm sorry for the people who wanted to see the bottle and how the contact came in, I accidentally threw it away and it's my mistake, sorry :(  
I ordered at pinkyparadise two weeks ago. The shipping was expensive because it charged you of how much the product weigh, which i didn't like at all. The shipping price that i payed was $9.50
I am pleased with the comfort and the quality of the lens. I love the color and how it look so natural to my  eyes.


Pro: comfortable, nice color, look natural
Con: Doesn't really enlargement my eyes


 

No comments:

Post a Comment