August 5, 2011

New hair color ♥

I dyed my hair a month ago.
I was soo tired of reddish brown hair which I have for a looongg time.
I decide to dyed a new hair color.
I dyed it Ultra Light Ash Brown

~~~~~~ HERE'S THE RESULT


I did a boost feature in picnik because I look pale and it turn out it boost my hair ahahah.
It looks like I have orange in my hair instead of light ash brown.
The weirdness thing is that, when in the sunlight, my hair turn to the color light brown with some orange in it.
But when inside my house it look reddish brown.
I freak out when i step out of the shower after I dyed my hair.
It has the weirdness color because I used to have reddish brown hair and the box said if you have red hair it will make it light red.
My hair at first was reddish brown, with orangy brown.
I told myself it will fade to the color I like and IT DID!!! hahah.

~ CONTACT LENS~
♥ Neo Vision Glamour Brown

~ON MY FACE~
♥ NYX auto eyebrow pencil ~ brown
♥ Elf eye primer two way
♥ Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer ~ # 103 Soft Honey 
♥ Missha M perfect cover BB cream
♥ Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder
♥ Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
♥ Maybelline line stiletto ultimate precision liquid eyeliner ~ #H400 Blackest Black
♥ Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara volume ~ black/Noir
♥ Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night mascara ~ black
♥ Physicians Formula organic Wear mascara ~ Black Organics
♥ Cover Girl blush ~ #540 Rose Silk

3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE UR HAIR COLOUR (: suits you!
    Thanks for the review! btw did u curl your hair as well? or is it digital perm?

    xxx
    Follow me back @ http://sjaneng.blogspot.com (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:) yes I did curl my hair

    ReplyDelete